Founded by a young business entrepreneur / corporate investor, Nikko International, Inc. is a fully licensed and privately held investment corporation, in both the United States and Japan, and is strategically focused on creating a portfolio of growth-oriented venture businesses by building them from the ground up, or by acquiring currently existing businesses and incorporating them into the existing framework of the portfolio companies. Each of the subsidiaries of Nikko International, Inc. offer excellent products and fluent services, in both English and Japanese, to clients from around the world.
With its corporate center located in the northern flanks of the Japanese Alps and only 15 miles from the Japan Sea, Nikko International, Inc. is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic companies in Niigata Prefecture.
Steering our company with eyes on the future, youthful dedication, and supportive teamwork, our goal is to achieve profits and overall company growth in the international markets by continually providing expert service and superior products to our customers. With this goal firmly fixed and our course set, each subsidiary of Nikko International, Inc. was created, or obtained, in order to support each other subsidiary in a mutually beneficial way.
Since the founding of the company in April of 2000, we have been dedicated to creating reality out of the dreams of our customers!
Currently, as a parent company, Nikko International, Inc. offers diverse services to its customers through five different, but interrelated, subsidiaries. They are:
- An importing and distributing wholesaler specializing in the development of our own brand of 100% pure Arabica coffees and the distribution of high quality restaurant equipment.
- An international business consulting firm specifically aimed at assisting clients with business issues related to international trade and the development of their businesses internationally.
- An English language school that puts its emphasis on the humanity of teaching English.
- A dine-in or takeout espresso bar featuring world-class espresso drinks and pastries - with an atmosphere that's truly relaxing and memorable.
- A ceramic art gallery featuring the work of world famous ceramic artists and the only international ceramic art gallery in Niigata Prefecture.